[Az-Geocaching] God helps those who help themselves

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:28:51 -0700

For everyone that is missing caches from their stats, salvation is here.

You can now go to:
http://www.AzGeocaching.com/recover.php
and fix your caches.

Just enter the missing cache's waypoint ID and the cache will be
pre-downloaded and added to database update queue.  Your stats will then
be updated within a few hours. Please allow up to 24 hours for the
update to complete.
If the recovery process tells you that the cache is already in the
database, someone probably already beat you to it, or the site just
hasn't had a chance to grab a fresh version of the cache that includes
your recent log.  Again, allow up to 24 hours for your cache stats to
come up to sync.

I hope this helps everyone keep their stats better up to date.  I know
we have been unusually slow at updating the site over the last 6+
months.  Both Jason's and my schedules have become a lot more hectic and
  we haven't had as much time to spend on improving and maintaining the
stats as we used to.  Hopefully this will change in the near future, but
until them please feel free to send any bugs that you see to either of
us.  We might not be able to get to them the same day like we used to,
but it is still very important to us that the site continues to run
smoothly and be as accurate as possible, so we WILL address each and
every bug we are sent.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com
Team Snaptek