[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Wed Dec 29 09:33:38 MST 2004

I did set up a pocket query to grab those caches that are designated with
the '?' cache-type, which is how I obtained this list, but it's the caches
that ARE puzzle caches but AREN'T indicated as such that are the problem.

It's usually older caches that aren't labeled as such because back in the
old days, puzzle caches weren't labeled as such and the '?' seemed to be
reserved for mystery containers.  These days, it seems that '?' means puzzle
much more often than it means mystery but there's no rules about what '?'
signifies.

And with the current rules for modifying caches, cache owners can't just go
in and change the cache type (like we used to) to make them easier to find
via query.

That being said, anyone know of any more puzzle caches that aren't labeled
as such?

Thanks!
LazyK - Dan

  _____