[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Wed Dec 29 09:28:30 MST 2004

Darn it.  That one was on my list (I have the print out for it) but somehow
didn't get into the email to the listserv.  It is kind of a hybrid, though,
since there is something to find at the posted coords.

Thanks for pointing it out.

LazyK - Dan