[Az-Geocaching] GPS cell phones

dtanderson dtanderson at mail.gandsgunroom.com
Mon Dec 27 12:18:25 MST 2004

We used this feature (on Nextel phones) to keep track of our construction
crews and equipment. Some employees had their own phones for work and
personal. They learned how to disable the GPS stuff for the times they were
off the clock. It also help us direct "the boss" when he got lost.

Personally, the GPS on my phone is only active when 911 is dialed (Verizon).
I'm OK with this due to the fact it also has a power button. My kids have not
yet reached the age to be running around with out reporting in to me. They
are however reminded daily of my love and trust AND that I am the keeper of
their humility.

Daniel

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:27:16 -0700, Atherton, Bill (AZ15) wrote

listserv at azgeocaching.com