[Az-Geocaching] GPS cell phones

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Dec 27 10:39:19 MST 2004

Rand,
A couple of months ago we got the Motorola V60s on Verizon.  I quizzed
the kid about the GPS part of the system and he was so vague even when I
described our GPS and caching to him.  I don't see where they can have
anything in the cell phones that look at all like what we are using for
caching.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite