[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway?

Will5119 at cox.net will5119 at cox.net
Thu Dec 23 07:05:39 MST 2004

I am glad to say that Brian has graciously allowed me to adopt the program
and the week before last I received the new permit from ADOT.  I didn't
think Dec was a good month to start with so short a notice and the Holidays
so I am looking at the third Sat in Jan as a tentative date.  I still need
to confirm that with ADOT and P/U the vests, bags, forms etc.

Stay tuned!

Will
(Sport Trac/k)