[Az-Geocaching] notebook GPS

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Dec 13 22:52:24 MST 2004

Don't waste your money on the VistaC.  For pretty much the same price, you
get more than 2x the RAM and loads more features than the Vista.  The only
thing it has that the 60C misses is the electronic compass/barometric
altimeter (but the CS has it).  The screen is larger on the 60-series as
well.  Doing it again, I would still buy the 60C over the VistaC.  In fact,
I'm surprised Garmin did it.

Brian
Team A.I.