[Az-Geocaching] Guess what I just found?

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 12:16:28 MST 2004

hey I just found a cache container
need to find a place to hide it
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Wood
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 6:55 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Guess what I just found?

  Ok, I was in El Paso for work the last few days, and visited a few caches along the way there and back.

  One of the caches that I visited was called Quickie Cache, GCK28P, which is along I-10 in New Mexico.  None of this is all that exciting except that I know for a fact that some on this list have already logged this cache.  How do I know this you might be asking yourself.

  Well, let me tell you.  This cache is an Altoids can cache, and I signed a sheet of paper that had a number of other names and dates on it.  I figured it was the log sheet and thought nothing else of it, until I start cleaning out my car today.  The way that I know some on this very list have visited this cache is that I found the REAL log book, which is VERY TINY, on the floor of my vehicle.

  I have to admit that I feel pretty bad about taking the log book home on accident.  I just contacted the cache owner to see if they want me to mail it, or wait and drop it off on my next trip though.

  Arizona's Geocaching Resource