[Az-Geocaching] The Fourth Biggest Lie

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 8 19:45:43 MST 2004

I hope everyone knows what the three biggest lies in the world are. If
not, don't ask here; this is a family-oriented list server. I would like
to nominate the FOURTH biggest lie, Geocaching edition:

"It's not about the numbers."

I offer in evidence: http://grand_high_pobah.home.comcast.net/

Read the FAQ. This site's come up with an interesting approach to
gathering the stats it does without crawling through tons of bandwidth
at gc.com.

Let's see, we're in a four-way tie for 1,334th place worldwide. Gonna
have to do something about that. Not that it matters; it's not about the
numbers.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena