[Az-Geocaching] Re: If It's Not a Find, What Is It Then?

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 13:42:11 MST 2004

On one memorable occasion, I signed a log with a wet stick and dirt because I forgot my writing implement.  Didn't happen again.  :)

Oh, one final thought. As already stated by others here, not having a working pen/pencil is no reason for not signing the log. Every cacher worth his salt should carry his own pen/pencil, if nothing else.

Arizona's Geocaching Resource