[Az-Geocaching] If It's Not a Find, What Is It Then?

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 06:49:42 MST 2004

That's a good point.  Never thought of that.

Steve Burton <azhardman at inficad.com> wrote:The main problem (for me) is that the owner does not automatically receive a copy of the edited log as (s)he would if it were a new entry.

David Thompsen wrote: This is my log from "AurorArborealis", which you just finished.  It started out as a DNF and became a found log, while still retaining the history of the cache.

I agree with your point of view about not erasing logs 100%  I just handle it a little differently, and if a cache owner wanted me to have my find and my DNF on his page, I'd cheerfully comply.

--Dave

---
12/3

If at first you don't succeed... try try again. My luck lately seems to be better on 2nd go arounds. Found after 10 mins today, excellent cache combining elements of mental and physical ability. SL.

12/2

After staring at this cache page periodically over the last couple of months, it finally made perfect sense. Went to visit in the afternoon and could only search for a few minutes due to time constraints and an overzealous rent-a-cop in the area. Very clever puzzle, now for the hide! This cache is very close to lunch break recon, so I hope to log it soon.
---

Arizona's Geocaching Resource