[Az-Geocaching] RE: people "Finding" a cache that wasn't there

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Tue Dec 7 08:04:57 MST 2004

Mostly I don't mind - people are only cheating themselves. The only time I
might be annoyed is if the cache is a puzzle cache. If I have taken the time
to construct the cache puzzle and others have struggled for days (or minutes
in the case of Jim Scotti :)) to solve it, then I would feel that people who
didn't really find it or cannot prove they found it with an entry in the
log, are cheating the other finders.

Andy