[Az-Geocaching] Re: People ''Finding'' a cache that wasn't there

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 17:17:19 MST 2004

And, on the subject of cache maintenance, there are way too many caches out there that have been dropped and forgotten by their owners.  I'm not just talking about the onesy-twoseys by teams that are only active for a few months and then drop out of the game.  I mean the active cachers who place way more caches than they can possibly mantain effectively.  There are some who believe it is a duty to hide lots of caches to make up for the large numbers they have found.  I think it is a more responsible cacher who does not place more hides than he/she can maiintain effectively.  Remember, cache maintenance is not an option, it's a responsibility.

-- Sprocket.

why is that ??/ and what do think should be done about it??