[Az-Geocaching] Trimble Outdoors

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 5 18:46:08 MST 2004

http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/geocaching.aspx?rfr=gcc

Some of the local zonies are famous!  :)

I had noticed that, too. But what I found most interesting was the
testimonial.

Here's one short excerpt: "I typically go on multi-cache trips so I can
load a .gpx file from Geocaching.com of all the geocaches in my area."
The team has a grand total of SIX finds, all in the east Valley, logged
on GC.com. Isn't even registered under that name at Navicache. So
he/they are either one of those who quit logging online for three years
(found their first cache in 2001, their second one this past August, and
the other four in early November), or this is the equivalent of me
giving a testimonial for LA Fitness, or . well, I don't know any other
"ors". Any other theories, anyone?

Steve
Team Tierra Buena