[Az-Geocaching] Any Christmas/New Years Eve Geo-Parties?

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Fri Dec 3 13:50:53 MST 2004

I am looking forward to thoses Steaks. And Guy is a nice guy and all.
However, the problem is finding them. The way he hides them, it can be a
trick figuring it out. "Yes, the drinks are cache GCDRNK and Steaks are
GCSTKS and chips are GCCHPS. Good luck!"  And watch out if he gets a
Tucson cacher to make them puzzle caches.

Well, count us in!

StringCachers!