[Az-Geocaching] Saturday Dec 4th

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Dec 1 20:56:16 MST 2004

Heh.  Strangely enough, I'm sort of hosting an event the same day.  I'm
leading a new Geocaching group at the church I've been attending, which will
hopefully bring more cachers into the fold and give us all more to do around
here.  :)  Friday my stealth firetacks should get here, and if they think my
caches have been a challenge, they haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.