[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:32:16 -0700

6 months seems kinda short...perhaps 1 year. Some wilderness caches dont see
but a few visits in that time.  I do agree with the limited life though.
There are just too many caches out there. Many which were placed by cachers
not even in the game anymore.

I thought about 1 year on my cache...RTW-1... but since there has only been
like a dozen visits on it in just about one year now, I guess it will stay
awhile yet!  :) So, for those who found my first cache to be too easy....
soon we shall place RTW-2! Stay tuned! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.