[Az-Geocaching] Highpointers' Article

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1037587632-1063396302=:59583

Thank you for posting this article, Brian.  I've done all of the county high points of Arizona and I have found caches near the summits of several of them (i.e. Mt. Lemmon in Pima County, Mt. Union of Yavapai County, and Harquahala Mountain of La Paz County), plus two ascents of Humphreys Peak to claim two different virtuals at the summit (active at different times).   I've also found geocaches near county high points in other states, such as Utah and Colorado.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

Ok, I've looked at Highpointer's name for awhile and wondered what it meant, but never thought to ask. The picture in his profile is a giveaway (I realize that now), but an article in the Tribune today opened my eyes up to its meaning. I thought it was a pretty interesting article myself.

--0-1037587632-1063396302=:59583

<DIV>Thank you for posting this article, Brian.&nbsp; I've done all of the county high points of Arizona and I have found caches near the summits of several of them (i.e. Mt. Lemmon in Pima County, Mt. Union of Yavapai County, and Harquahala Mountain of La Paz County), plus two ascents of Humphreys Peak to claim two different virtuals at the summit (active at different times).&nbsp;&nbsp; I've also found geocaches near county high points in other states, such as Utah and Colorado.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)<BR><BR><EM>Ok, I've looked at Highpointer's name for awhile and wondered what it meant, but never thought to ask. The picture in his profile is a giveaway (I realize that now), but an article in the Tribune today opened my eyes up to its meaning. I thought it was a pretty interesting article myself.</EM></DIV>
--0-1037587632-1063396302=:59583--