[Az-Geocaching] Why very few new caches lately in Arizona?

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:18:04 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C376F6.540EE300

I've been in Iowa, as usual for me, since middle June and am only now =
turning my attention back to AZ.  I'll be home in about two weeks and =
just now looked at all the new caches that have been placed since I =
left. I'm not arguing Highpointer's views, but we all should be happy we =
live in such a cache rich area, no matter how it compares to elsewhere.  =
Here in rural Iowa there are no caches nearby that I haven't found long =
ago.  When the rare new one is placed within an hour drive it's pounced =
on like a hungry cat on a can of tuna. =20

Jerry
Offtrail

----- Original Message -----=20