[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:50:27 -0700

To everyone who is always complaining about the azgeocaching stats not being
accurate: you need to remember that the persons (brian and jason) that keep
that site up and running are doing so as a FREE service to us. They have
jobs and other important things in their lives besides their little hobby of
keeping the web site up.  I too enjoy the stats and view them regularly, but
I understand the situations they have with the main site and we need to be
patient with that. I very much appreciate all the work that Brian and Jason
have put into the stats pages and do not mind when they aren't accurate once
in a while. Usually, within a few days, they are back in order when
something goes wrong. Other problems are simply beyond their control and
they cannot fix. Some people just always seem to want the whole enchilada...
well, a little bit is better than nada! Caching is just a hobby for me and I
can live with the slight discrepencies.
Scott/Team RTW

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.