[Az-Geocaching] what is legal about Illegal

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:26:53 -0700

Regan Smith wrote:
> is it just me or does the people doing the approval of caches seem to
> not care as to the location of a cache?
>
> I made a comment last week that a new cache is in the Superstition
> Wilderness area according to the map
> after it was determined that the Rangers don;t want it there. Then today
> another cache that plainly says on the Indian reservation...

I believe that it's a whole bunch of people approving the caches so one
person might know that the caches aren't supposed to be there and
another does.  It also depends on what map they are using.  Theirs might
not show them much of anything.  You can't really blame them too much,
there are just too many rules for them to know all of them

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek