[Az-Geocaching] Response to "Disney Fanatic"

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:29:05 -0700

I would tend to agree, but we really can't sit around and just let the
different land managers get one side of the story and not hear ours.  We
already know that we have 1 very powerful enemy by the name of Shelly
Rasmussen.  I know that her mind wasn't changed at all in the meeting we
had, and I'm sure that she tells everyone that she gets the chance to
that we are horrible people that like to arrange sites to be
systematicly destroyed.  If nobody ever defanded our side, that would be
the only thing they ever heard about us, and would therefore be true...
to them.

You also need to realize that a lot of people vent into e-mail things
they wouldn't necessarily say in real life to the exact same people.
Everyone's personally tends to lean to the extreme in the internet.

Brian Cluff <-- Very shy in real life.
Team Snaptek