[Az-Geocaching] Superstition Caches:Important Info

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:44:14 -0700

Notice to AZ cachers!!!

Fremont Saddle Cache is now a virtual cache!  So it still can continue
provide everyone with wonderous and awe inspiring views of Arizona!!!

This will remain in effect until at such a time in the future, and
hopefully not to distant, that it can rise from the ashes like the
mighty phoenix to take its place as the great traditional cache that it
once was!!!

Now it is a little easier also since you dont have to finish hiking to
its final hiding spot!

--Team Snaptek
www.azgeocaching.com