[Az-Geocaching] Support of Geocaching, cache karma, etc.

HighwayHavoc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Wow! Scott Nichol said a mouthfull on this subject. It
turns out I agree with you - to the extent that when I
place a cache, I would like it to have some sort of
meaning. Although I have 180 finds, I have not placed
a cache yet because I entered the realms of this hobby
just as I was leaving another state (thus not able to
maintain a cache if I place it there), and I didn't
know the ins and outs of this state (which is why I
brought up the "trespassing" question).

So we will be placing caches because that is another
aspect of this game that we want to enjoy. In the
meantime, the kids and I are thoroughly enjoying the
search aspect of the game.

Mark A. Pederson