[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Info

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:12:46 -0700

--=====================_7653427==_.ALT

At 10:54 AM 1/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I pulled this up on the BLM website about the area.  Is the permit issued
>by the BLM valid in this respect?

The permit that you can get from the BLM is valid for the entire area.  In
the past you had to get separate permits for each area, but that has been
streamlined into one permit.  You do have to watch the 22 minute video at
the BLM office.  We went to the office out by Deer Valley.  The whole
process took about 30 minutes.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 10:54 AM 1/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
this up on the BLM website about the area.&nbsp; Is the permit issued by
The permit that you can get from the BLM is valid for the entire
area.&nbsp; In the past you had to get separate permits for each area,
but that has been streamlined into one permit.&nbsp; You do have to watch
the 22 minute video at the BLM office.&nbsp; We went to the office out by
Deer Valley.&nbsp; The whole process took about 30 minutes.<br><br>