[Az-Geocaching] El Camino Del Diablo thoughts

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:35:29 -0700

> >Also, can someone help me out: Can you get to "Fortuna in Cache"
> >(GC3BBA) from the east? On my topo, it doesn't appear that you can
> >unless you climb that mountain range over and back. I'm
> interpreting it
>
> Looks like it isn't going to be much of an issue.  I am sitting here
> finishing up printing cache sheets for the weekend and I see
> that it is now
> set as temporarily unavailable.

Nice timing. Since Larry had said that the Goldwater Range wanted that
cache removed anyway (and Larry should know, he's their liaison), I'd be
very happy forgetting about it. If we can get the other five (and I can
run over Sunday morning somehow and get that coffee shop virtual) it'll
still be another fine caching day.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry