[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force - Official Lodging

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:28:26 -0700

> We were also planning on staying in Yuma Saturday night.  We
> had not yet decided on lodging, but it looks like you all
> made that easy for us.

Well, Dave, that makes it easier all around, since I believe all
participants are staying at the same place (maybe we can talk Motel 6
into offering Geocacher rates). We really don't have to worry about
getting to the gate at a specific time, unless someone else was planning
on showing up there as a surprise, but I'm afraid that will now have to
be their problem.

So, a breakfast run at 6:45 and leave for the caches from the hotel at
7:45... Give or take a few minutes. See everyone this weekend.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry