[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:46:28 -0700

--=====================_30862668==_.ALT

At 03:18 PM 1/8/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I would like to join you on the "El Camino Del Diablo Strike Force" during=
=20
>the weekend of Jan. 18-20.  I have acquired my BMGR/CPNWR/SDNM permit (# I=
=20
>2-00038), which I obtained at the Public Lands Information Center in=20
>downtown Phoenix.   There are other caches on the range, including=20
>"<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D16748>Tinajas=20
>Altas", "<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D47655>Kid=
=20
>Rodelo Cache", and=20
>"<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D15290>Fortuna in=
=20
>Cache".  I also intend to travel into Mexico to get the caches between the=
=20
>border and Rocky Point, such as=20
><http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D22974>Cr=E1ter=20
>Elegante and=20
><http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D49270>Cholla Bay=
 Cache.

Great, glad to hear that you will be making the trip.  I am really looking=
=20
forward to it.

I do think that we need to start finalizing some of the plans.  We need a=20
meeting location and time.  I suspect that many of you Phoenix folks can=20
meet up in Phoenix and caravan down, but we are coming from Tucson and will=
=20
need to find somewhere to meet up with everyone else.

I also want to hit some of the other caches in the area.  If you are going=
=20
to go that many miles for a cache, it only makes sense to hit as many as=20
possible.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_30862668==_.ALT

At 03:18 PM 1/8/2003 -0800, you wrote:<br><br>
&quot;<b>El Camino Del Diablo Strike Force</b>&quot; during the weekend
of Jan. 18-20.&nbsp; I have acquired my BMGR/CPNWR/SDNM permit (# I
2-00038), which I obtained at the Public Lands Information Center in
downtown Phoenix.&nbsp;&nbsp; There are other caches on the range,
including
&quot;<a href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D1674=
8">Tinajas
Altas</a>&quot;,
&quot;<a href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D4765=
5">Kid
Rodelo Cache</a>&quot;, and
&quot;<a href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=3D1529=
0">Fortuna
in Cache</a>&quot;.&nbsp; I also intend to travel into Mexico to get the
caches between the border and Rocky Point, such as
=E1ter
Elegante</a> and
lla
Great, glad to hear that you will be making the trip.&nbsp; I am really
looking forward to it.<br><br>
I do think that we need to start finalizing some of the plans.&nbsp; We
need a meeting location and time.&nbsp; I suspect that many of you
Phoenix folks can meet up in Phoenix and caravan down, but we are coming
from Tucson and will need to find somewhere to meet up with everyone
else.<br><br>
I also want to hit some of the other caches in the area.&nbsp; If you are
going to go that many miles for a cache, it only makes sense to hit as
many as possible.<br><br>
 EUDORA=3DAUTOURL>www.myblueheaven.com</a></div>