[Az-Geocaching] geocaching

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:15:58 -0700

Doug Kreutz wrote:
> I'm a feature writer at the Arizona Daily Star newspaper, planning to do a
> story on geocaching. I'd like to talk with you, or anyone else you might
> recommend, for some information on geochaching in the Tucson area. Would
> you be able to give me a call at 573-4192 or send me a phone number by
> email so I might contact you or another avid geocacher?

I think this message was ment to go to us privatly.  It was stuck in the
message queue on the mailing list because the reporter is NOT subscribed
and I decided to just let it though, and see if any of you people inb
Tuscon (Tusconites, Tusconians.. what are you...  and are people from
Livermore, Livermorons (I used to live there :)) would like to give him
a call.
If he wants to talk to Jason or myself, we will be happy to talk to
them.  Just have him e-mail us as geocaching@azgeocaching.com and we'll
get back to him ASAP.
It does sound like he's looking for a tuscon type person though.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com
Team Snaptek