[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: Do you have an enemy

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:34:53 -0800 (PST)

SEE BELOW

Subject: Do you have an enemy
From: Scott Wood <wood@myblueheaven.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:17:13 -0700
To: trisha@brasher.com
I really didn't think this should go out to the list, unless you want
it to, but felt you should know about this thread on the
geocaching.com forums.  Looks like someone doesn't like you much.

Scott

Hi all,

Scott recently alerted me to a nasty message on the forums directed at
me, in case any of you saw it (you will know if you did, I am
deliberately NOT posting the reference here), that is apparently from
my ex-husband who is now stalking and harrassing me on the Internet.
You'd think that after 11 years he would get over it and stop with the
lies and crap (my RN license is not revoked), but he feels he needs to
attack me. I recently filed for a review of the child support, so I am
guessing that is what sparked him up again.

For all I know, he is now signed up with this list serve and
"stalking" me by watching every word I write and every move I make. It
is creepy, as he is a true sociopath.

I have asked the GC Admin to look at the post, confirm the person's ID
(doubt they will, but I can ask...) and remove the post.

I felt I should put a note here for those of you who may have read it,
so you will know the truth.
Thanks
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott