[Az-Geocaching] Proposed virtual cache not approved - this is an outstanding scenic area - what can I do to appeal this decision?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:41:38 -0700

--=====================_20127171==_.ALT

At 01:01 PM 2/24/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Therefore, what can I do to appeal this decision, and get this cache
>approved?  I firmly believe that this is an area that warrants having a
>cache, even if the only cache that I could establish there is a virtual cache.

I just went through the same thing on my trip to Idaho.  I posted some of
the details here.  Basically you have to start a conversation with the
person who denied the cache.  Plead your case and tell them why it is
worthy of being a virtual cache.  If that fails, you have to contact Jeremey.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_20127171==_.ALT

At 01:01 PM 2/24/2003 -0800, you wrote:<br><br>
what can I do to appeal this decision, and get this cache approved?&nbsp;
I firmly believe that this is an area that warrants having a cache, even
if the only cache that I could establish there is a virtual
I just went through the same thing on my trip to Idaho.&nbsp; I posted
some of the details here.&nbsp; Basically you have to start a
conversation with the person who denied the cache.&nbsp; Plead your case
and tell them why it is worthy of being a virtual cache.&nbsp; If that
fails, you have to contact Jeremey.<br><br>