[Az-Geocaching] Photo albums software

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:10:29 -0700

It's custom written...sorta, but I don't have a problem giving you a
copy.  The only thing you need it a server that is running a PHP enabled
web server, which are extremely common.

The "sorta" means that it was origionally a program called PHPpix, but
it was a complete mess and by the time I got done "fixing" it, there
wasn't really anything at all left of the origional program.  I even
managed to cut the 50K worth of program code down to about 20ish-K and
still added a bunch of features... that how crappy the origional code was.

Lemme know if you can use, and we'll make arrangements to get you the code.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek