[Az-Geocaching] Log Volume I

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:42:40 -0800 (PST)

I enjoyed *trying* to read the old logs that are scanned in, a great
idew, but maybe it is my computer that made it difficult to read the
pages, I did make out that Bob Renner was first to the Fremont Saddle
cache, unless one of the two pages before his was a log and not
instructions.....maybe I need new glasses or did anybody else have
trouble reading it?
I have the old log books from my original Mingus/Take My breath Away
and Unity caches (both relocated). I felt that as cache owner it was
my right to keep the logs, it is one of the only rewards cache hiders
get ( along with the online logs) for the effort of putting out a
cache.
The number of "full log books removed" is very small relative to the
much larger number of caches that have plenty of logs to read.
Keeping the logs preserved (scanned in, bring to an event) are all
good ideas. I keep the old log pages with a print out of the full
cache page and all the logs at the time I archived the caches.
Trisha

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.myblueheaven.com/&gt">http://www.myblueheaven.com/&gt</a>;