[Az-Geocaching] Log Volume I

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:46:43 -0700

Team Tierra Buena wrote:

>For a change I have a question.
>
>We currently have "Dogcacher" on the Disabled List. It was reported that
>the container was rusting and the log book was filled, both of which are
>true. When we replace the cache, do we get to keep the full log book at
>home, or should we return it to the cache along with a new book?

We have always kept the ones we got out of our caches, we consider it
our only reward for hiding the cache in the first place, plus there is
just too great a risk that someone might take a picture of that little
piece of history with their daughters arm over it, or more seriously it
could get destroyed, or stolen.
I have the log book from arizona's 12th cache, fremont saddle, all
scanned.  I can put it online if anyone is interested in reading it.  I
hope people continue to find that cache as a virtual, because in it's
case the view is what made it worth it.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek