[Az-Geocaching] Email List-Serve, Search Engines, and YOU....

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:48:58 -0700

Trisha,

I am guessing that the emails are also posted on the azgeocaching site,
which google probably crawls to satisfy its searches.

-FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
trisha@brasher.com
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 2:38 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Email List-Serve, Search Engines, and YOU....

Hi all,
Maybe everybody already knows this, but I found it curious and
interesting (and a bit wierd)....
I was messing around on Google the other day and put my name in and
was surprised !!!!! to get a bunch of hits that were entries to this
list serve.....somehow, the search engine has access to the emails
here? Hmmmm?
Anybody else find this strange?
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott