[Az-Geocaching] What would you do?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:17:16 -0700

At 04:58 AM 2/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>We got the same answer from Eric yesterday. We emailed a response to him
>showing how each requirement from the rules page was met (a link to the rules
>page should be in the email you received). The cache was approved shortly
>after.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I just got back to Tucson
tonight after about 3 weeks in Idaho.

It wasn't quite that easy.  It took a few e-mails back and forth but I
finally got it approved.  I was told that the admin was just going to have
to trust me about the cache and he still seemed somewhat hesitant to
approve it.  So far, all of the logs have been very favorable, and some of
the private e-mail shows that people have really liked the cache.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com