[Az-Geocaching] Cache goodies

Ben Dilcher listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:20:47 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2D2A1.EFE7AAE0

AZUC left a plastic cup in a cache named froggy located close to Yarnell =
area and the person that found has made it their lucky cup when playing d=
ice games with friends.  Read the log for Froggy and see.  I could not be=
leive that a cheap little plastic cup could be such a good find.  I think=
 everything is a good find as long as it is not broken "Mc toys".  Oh mos=
t don't like to see candy or foods in caches.

Have fun and good luck.  I find a lot of stuff at dollar sales or swap me=
ets.

----- Original Message -----
From: mike and gale jett
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:09 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache goodies

We are planning 2 difficult regular caches and we would like to stock the=
m with proper reward goodies. We'd like to know what kinds of things peop=
le like and don't like to find in regular caches. Keep in mind budget res=
traints. We can't place gift certificates for vacation getaways.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. _______________=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2D2A1.EFE7AAE0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>AZUC left a pl=
astic cup in a cache named froggy located close to Yarnell area and the p=
erson that found has made it their lucky cup when playing dice games with=
 friends.&nbsp; Read the log for Froggy and see.&nbsp; I could not beleiv=
e that a cheap little plastic cup could be such a good find.&nbsp; I thin=
k everything is a good find as long as it is not broken "Mc toys".&nbsp; =
Oh most don't like to see candy or foods in caches.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DI=
V> <DIV>Have fun and good luck.&nbsp; I find a lot of stuff at dollar sal=
es or swap meets.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RI=
GHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px s=
olid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial">----- Original =
Message -----</DIV> <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; =
COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> mike and gale jett</DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 1=
0pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:09 PM</DIV> <DIV s=
tyle=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> listserv@azgeocaching.com</DIV> <DIV=
 style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Cache goodies=
</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>We are planning 2 difficult regular c=
aches and we would like to stock them with proper reward goodies. We'd li=
ke to know what kinds of things people like and don't like to find in reg=
ular caches. Keep in mind budget restraints. We can't place gift certific=
ates for vacation getaways.</DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall> <HR> MSN 8 helps =
<A href=3D"http://g.msn.com/8HMPENUS/2743">ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. </A>=