[Az-Geocaching] Team DaSH

Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:08:44 EST

--part1_163.1b5a20d4.2b74611c_boundary

Team DaSH is alive and well!  We've just been working a lot since the trip.
I'm leaving to go camping tomorrow with a group of non-cachers, but hopefully
I'll be able to find a couple in the area!  I do appreciate the concern.  And
just for the record, it would take a group a bit scarier than all of you to
scare us off!  :)

Dave
Team DaSH

--part1_163.1b5a20d4.2b74611c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#004080" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0"><B>Team DaSH is alive and well!&nb=
sp; We've just been working a lot since the trip.&nbsp; I'm leaving to go ca=
mping tomorrow with a group of non-cachers, but hopefully I'll be able to fi=
nd a couple in the area!&nbsp; I do appreciate the concern.&nbsp; And just f=
or the record, it would take a group a bit scarier than all of you to scare=20=
us off!&nbsp; :)<BR>
<BR>
Dave<BR>
Team DaSH<BR>
</B></FONT></HTML>
--part1_163.1b5a20d4.2b74611c_boundary--