[[Az-Geocaching] Mohawks in Yuma?]

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:35:58 -0800 (PST)

Steve,
If you do find out, please let me know. Now you have me curious, and
my searching didn't turn up anything. There is a town on the map named
Mohawk, near the mountains and valley.
Could they be related somehow to the Grumman OV-1C Mohawk Army
Surveillance aircraft? (Maybe developed somewhere near
Yuma/Goldwater?) Probably not, eh?
Trisha

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003, Mark Heitowit wrote:

> You might try the public library, The Yuma Chamber of Commerce, or
The