[Az-Geocaching] Question.....

Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:58:40 -0700

Sam figured out where they were and they were rescued by the tok'ra. Jack
says that the Tok'ra will find a place for Mayborn.

              "Regan Smith" <buggers@mindspring.com>
                                                                To:                                         <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   Re: [Az-Geocaching] Question.....
              com

              Monday February 3, 2003 06:26 PM
              Please respond to listserv

Did Mayborn stay? and who found Jack first.

Thanks