[Az-Geocaching] Thompson Peak (Romas J. Kirvaitis)

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:13:16 -0800

>From: ken@highpointer.com
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>CC: romas@cox.net
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Thompson Peak (Romas J. Kirvaitis)
>Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:29:13 -0800 (PST)
>

>Romas,
>Please read my cache description for my Thompson Peak cache for information
>on the best way to ascend Thompson Peak.  The trail I used to climb
>Thompson Peak begins at the end of Golden Eagle Blvd. in Fountain Hills.
>My cache is near the summit.
>Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

Romas,

Thompson Peak is well worth the hike! The views are spectacular and Ken's
cache is a very quality cache (as are many of his I have been too!). You
will be well rewarded with great views and a good workout once you get up
there! ;) There are two other excellent hikes on top of two other nearby
peaks as well. Oh, and if you want another great workout and view after
doing Thompson Peak there is always RTW-1 Cache NE of Mesa! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind