[Az-Geocaching] Question.....

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:32:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

OK, I know this is off-topic, (see below for ON-Topic item) but I
can't think of an easier way to pick the brains of 160+ people, and
besides, this is harmless and shoudn't start a long
discussion/argument!  :-)

Did anybody watch the new TV show "DRAGNET" last night (Sunday) 2100
hrs on ABC? IF so, could you please tell me how they got on the trail
of the real killer? BOTH my hubby and I fell asleep about 2/3 thru the
show (yeah, I know, we're REAL exciting people!! ) for a few minutes.
We remember they were following up on people buying "serial killer"
stuff online, is that how they got to the Hillside strangler copy-cat?
We saw the last part with the wacko in the jail cell.

Thanks for your help!! :-)

Sorry for the off topic, but we are dying to find out and nobody I
talked to so far today watched the show!!

OK, ON TOPIC, keep your eyes out for a new THEMED cache SE of
Prescott.....I put it out today and hope we can have some fun with it.
It's called "McCache".....

Gee, can anybody guess what the THEME might be??

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,