[Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:59:57 -0500

------=____1072501197009_f7fczz_QLD

Where was I when the trade item was being retrieved?  :)

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: "Joe Brekke" <joenveng@cableaz.com>
> Date: 2003/12/26 Fri PM 10:16:37 EST
> To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son
>
> If any of you have done the  Beatles at Shaw Butte Cache lately, you may find this amusing...as well as those of you who have not done it yet.  The funny thing is that I knew it was in there, and when I grabbed it, it just didn't click with me.  Concentrating too hard on the TB, I guess.  I'll be standing in the wings for "Father of the Year" awards on this listserve soon.  Although I'm sure my 11 YO right now thinks I'm the coolest Dad around.  It was yet another proud Blunder moment.
>
> This is the excerpt of the log:
>
> Nice hike to cache and nice cache. We took the Phoenix TB and left the Ursus American TB. Funny, I knew there was a TB in the cache and as I was looking for it, I took out the 36C Black Bra and without really seeing what it was or thinking about it handed it to my 11 year old son. I found the TB and looked up and suddenly the bra was unfolded in his hands and my 11 yo had a pretty bedazzled look on his face as he asked what the bra was doing there. I just told someone was really desperate for a trade item and gave their all to satisfy the requirement to leave something.
> Didn't take the bra, it's still in the cache, but I'm sure my 11 YO will be seeing it for some time to come.
>
> Will post some pictures soon.
>
> Thanks for the education .
>
> TeamBlunder
> Joe, Brad, and Erik in the Baby Backpack

------=____1072501197009_f7fczz_QLD

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If any of you have done the&nbsp; Beatles at Shaw
Butte Cache lately, you may find this amusing...as well as those of you who have
not done it yet.&nbsp; The funny thing is that I knew it was in there, and when
I grabbed it, it just didn't click with me.&nbsp; Concentrating too hard on the
TB, I guess.&nbsp; I'll be standing in the wings for "Father of the Year" awards
on this listserve soon.&nbsp; Although I'm sure my 11 YO right now thinks I'm
the coolest Dad around.&nbsp; It was yet another proud Blunder
moment.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This is the excerpt of the log:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Nice hike to cache and nice cache. We took the
Phoenix TB and left the Ursus American TB. Funny, I knew there was a TB in the
cache and as I was looking for it, I took out the 36C Black Bra and without
really seeing what it was or thinking about it handed it to my 11 year old son.
I found the TB and looked up and suddenly the bra was unfolded in his hands and
my 11 yo had a pretty bedazzled look on his face as he asked what the bra was
doing there. I just told someone was really desperate for a trade item and gave
their all to satisfy the requirement to leave something.
<P>Didn't take the bra, it's still in the cache, but I'm sure my 11 YO will be
seeing it for some time to come.
<P>Will post some pictures soon.
<P>Thanks for the education .
<P>TeamBlunder<BR>Joe, Brad, and Erik in the Baby
Backpack<BR></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=____1072501197009_f7fczz_QLD--