[Az-Geocaching] Not Found or Not Looked For?

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:49:59 -0700

I'm just wondering if anyone has hunted for Sprocket's Revenge (GCHB40)
in the past week or two.  I notice a lot of other AJ area caches being
logged recently but not this one.  Are you guys hunting and not finding
or just not hunting?  If you're concerned about your ''find ratio''
reputation and don't want to admit (publically) to being ''stumped'',
please feel free to e-mail me directly.  (Your secret's safe with me.)
I'd really like to know if  I need to increase the difficulty rating or
if no one has bothered to look for it since the two first finders.

-- Sprocket