[Az-Geocaching] Tortilla Flats!

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:31:41 -0500

Scott, the link isn't working because it appears broken.  Take the http to the ws/ (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/), then take the line below (eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2352003025&category=1607) and paste it to the end of the url and the link should work.  Or, you could click on the Search button and type in tortilla flat.  The auction is at the bottom of the screen with a starting bid of $5.5 million.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.