[Az-Geocaching] RE: It's THAT season

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:26:40 -0500

Sheesh.  Take me WAAAAAY out of context why don't you.  :)  I didn't mean what I said toward anyone at all here (especially Sprocket), but merely as a simple observation.  It's something I believe such behavior can be indicative of what I stated it could be.

Gun topics, like religion, are a firestorm waiting to happen.  Opposing sides are so vehement about their positions that the discussion quickly deteriorates into something it shouldn't...a blood-boiling argument.

Who knew when I sent out the first message about my encounter on Monday that it would have come to this?  My well-intentioned caution to the community has turned into something else.

Brian
Team A.I.