[Az-Geocaching] Unfound Caches

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:11:56 -0700

Heh heh heh...the 'newspaper one down by the University of Arizona' was mine
(Pocket Change).  I'll be in Tucson on Saturday for the event.  I'll replace
it for the day if you want... :)

LazyK - Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Carol
King
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 7:52 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Unfound Caches

Two come to mind, one is By Design by Wily Javelina(still active) and
the other is that newspaper one down by the University of Arizona(not
active), can't recall the name, but I looked for it at least three
times, and evryone else found it, including my friend Team Critter.
Frustrating, but part of the game.