[Az-Geocaching] Re: [Update] My caching K9 is under the weather

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Regan, if worms is the only problem, that is great!! Those must
be some nasty critters, tho', to make Clover so under the weather!
----->Remove the bandana? huh?
Hope she is back to her ol' self very soon!
take care,
Trisha "lightning"
Prescott

href="http://mail.brasher.com//jump/http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xWaterRosex/homepage.html">http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xWaterRosex/homepage.html</a>