[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:07:33 -0700

I also wish I had a cool story.  I like to hike and many of my friends
and I do crazy off-trail routes, crashing through the brush and
scrambling over rocks to various high points in Arizona.  The name
Offtrail happened to be the first thing that jumped into my mind when
choosing a name.  Most of my geocaching experiences have been solo so I
haven't used Team Offtrail very often.  Recently I met a lady who says
she likes to 'cache with me.  I think she's just trying to be nice but to
be diplomatic back I always sign the log Team Offtrail when she's along.
Don't want to start trouble, you know.   I think the Team thing is not
quite as common out of Arizona.

Jerry