[Az-Geocaching] Going.. Going.. Almost Gone.

loran wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:27:42 -0700

It time for me to leave Arizona for the soon to be frozen North. It's been
fun and I will miss the desert caches.

First I would like to thank Larry for letting me reach the number one spot
for a day. If only I had more time but that's another story.

Now it up to the rest of you to keep after "Wyle E".

Who will be the first to grab my number two spot and how long will it take?
Libby this will make a more exciting cache pool.

Now how cache crazy have I been.

I've been caching for a total of 14 month, 7 before the layoff and 7 after.
I've found a total of 553 caches, 67 before the layoff and 486 after.
I averaged  0.32 caches a day for  9.57 a month before the layoff and 2.33
caches a day for 69.43 a month after.
I had a total of 66 first finds, 2 before the layoff and 64 after.
  (It much easier to get there first when you don't work but being first
sometimes you get to work out the bugs)

Now that I'm going back to work I do plan to settle down a little..maybe
just 30 a month.

I have set up a temporary email at teamsanddollar@yahoo.com so I can keep in
touch with the group here in Arizona. Someday I hope to return but till then
I'll remember the great times I've had here in Arizona.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)